Monday, August 26, 2013

Things I've Seen



I've seen this, and even got to walk on these lava rocks in the picture about a mile out from where the lava flows into the ocean.  They were a bit rough and sharp.  Like if you walked on them with bare feet you would probably get a bit cut up.  This is on the big island of Hawaii near Kona.  It is right by a National Rainforest park there too.  Very cool :)



I may have driven up that street, or one near it.  This is in San Francisco, CA.  Why anyone would keep building on and over these hills is crazy to me.  My goodness.  I remember anywhere I parked there I made sure my emergency break was on hard core so my car didn't roll down hill lol :)



The sunsets in Hawaii like the ones I always saw.  I never saw them from this view point though lol.  Someone must have taken this while surfing. :)




This pic is just completely amazing!  from Thailand.  I've been to Thailand but didn't see anything like this.  I was only there one day.  Too bad I couldn't stay longer. :)



I've gotten to go swimming here.  This is where I hiked when I was 18 with my future college room mate and her family and a ton of their friends.  The best waterfall in the Grand Canyon.  We slept under the stars pretty close to this.  And my goodness I had never seen so many stars!  It was quite a trip for sure. :) 



I got to go here with a college class.  The Shakespeare festival in Ashland, Oregon. :)



I've seen this in Yellowstone National Park with my mom and brother. :)



This is basically what you see from the cruise ship when docked in Juneau, Alaska.



I got to ride this up the mountain to the right in the first picture and hiked down. :)



I got to hike through here.  The Tongass Rainforests in Sitka, Alaska. :)



That's the waterfall or river looking thing I tried to hike up when I was in Juneau, Alaska. :)



I got to see this lake in Taiwan, Sun Moon Lake. :)



I saw a lot of streets like this in India when I went there at 14. 




The rice fields in Guwahati, India I saw when we were there.  We got to visit some local Christian churches out in the country.



The night market in Tai Chung that I went to. 

FIRST GEO S12/RS15 SYSTEM AMONG TAIWAN'S MANY CHURCHES

Banner Church in Taichung where I went with my youth group when I was 17 and again with Rock Harbor church when I was 22.  :)  Great memories at that church. 





I just got to go here about a week ago. :)  This is the river walk in San Antonio.  Definitely one of the coolest things I've ever seen in a city in America. :) 




A waterfall in Hawaii that I got to see. :)



I've gotten to see the Grand Canyon a few times. :)  When I was 14, 18 and 25.



This is what hiking through the bottom of it looked like. :)



Here's the scariest roller coaster I have ever been on and probably ever made, X2 in 6 Flags, CA.  I thought I was going to die and my whole body was literally shaking when the ride was over lol. :)



Cool shows I've gotten to see at Sea World. :)



Lightning bugs!  the coolest thing to see ever!



I got to see lightning over the ocean on our last cruise. :)




Several ocean sunsets in Newport Beach or Huntington. :)

Isn't God's creation completely beautiful!  Yes it is amen. :)



I got to see and hold one of these little guys when I worked at Petco. A coworker brought it in.  Coolest and cutest animal ever! :)



I saw a pod of dolphins and it looked much like this off the cruise ship I worked on down to Mexico.  We saw a lot again on our last cruise. 



The trees around my apartment looked like this after the last few snows in Kansas City.  I had never seen trees so thickly covered in snow.  It was completely amazing! :)



I went ice skating a few times when I was a kid on a lake by my house that would freeze a lot in the winter.  It looked somewhat like this, only with houses around it.  The way the water is frozen is the same.  I remember it felt odd ice skating on it because of how bumpy it was. :)




Estes Park, Colorado.  I got to hike around there for a week with my college room mate and her family.  It was so cool. :)



Got to see the Grand Tetons outside of Yellowstone park. 





And these pics really are all things that remind me of my childhood lol :)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/things-that-look-just-like-childhood



No comments:

Post a Comment